Terms and Conditions of Web Site Usage
The term ETF or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is THE EQUINE TOUCH FOUNDATION, INC., a Pennsylvania Corporation, with registered office address at 136 Watermark Road, Oxford, PA 19363 (hereafter called “ETF”) All rights reserved. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by ETF and indirectly by the International Equine Touch Association UK & Ireland (IETA-UK & Ireland) with whom we have a constitutional association.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We accept no liability for any loss that may arise if the information or services publicised within this website becomes unavailable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ETF or its constitutional associate IETA-UK & Ireland. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. These links are provided for your convenience and by right these websites should have their own terms and conditions of use.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ETF and its constitutional associate IETA UK & Ireland take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your computer is virus protected. ETF and its constitutional associate IETA-UK & Ireland accept no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing and downloading information from this site.
The Equine Touch Foundation Inc
This website and its content is copyright of THE EQUINE TOUCH FOUNDATION, INC, a Pennsylvania Corporation, with registered office address at 136 Watermark Road, Oxford, PA 19363 (hereafter called “ETF”) All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Issued 12 May 2018